[3830] WPX SSB VO1MP SOSB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 12:13:46 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VO1MP
Operator(s): VO1MP
Station: VO1MP

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH: NL

   20: 1780

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Had intended to an all band  ,  but  having worked for 2 days prior to contest
to repair  most of the ice damage the antennas had incurred , I elected to
forget about the 21 qsos I made on 80 on Friday night , go to bed and mebbe
work 20 meter single band  for the rest of the  weekend. Was  a lot easier on
the old bones ... 10 or 15 times  up and down the  tower in minus 6 or 7  does
that to an old  guy.......  drains a load of energy you only THINK  you still
have  hi !
Fine  contest   with loads of activity ... winter  still lingers  here with
loads of snow  and wind and ice etc etc ... great to work so  many familiar
calls .....thanks for all the qsos and
Hope to C'Y'all Next  one
GLWCDR
73  Gus  VO1MP