[3830] WPX SSB K5ZO SO(A)SB20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 14:38:01 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: K5ZO
Operator(s): K5ZO
Station: K5ZO

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Texas

Poor condx Friday. Could only here west of the Miss.river. Got in abt 2.5 hrs
before having to quit because of the local thunder storms. Saturday was better
but could only work a hand full of Eu. Sunday much better. Had a few runs into
Eu, loads of south, centeral americans. I think I got most of carib. Condx were
so good EU was causing qrm on freqs close by. I kept getting pushed up in the
band. Saturday I couldn't find any EU and Sunday I couldn't get rid of them.

CU  Lloyd