[3830] WPX SSB PP5EG(@PP5JR) SOSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 31 16:11:04 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PP5EG
Operator(s): PP5EG
Station: PP5JR

Class: SOSB10 HP
QTH: BRAZIL
Operating Time (hrs): 24:20

   10: 1056

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Hi folks:
After 3 years I came back to operate the fb contest station (PP5JR-ZX5J) in Boa
Vista near Florianopolis on a SOSB 10 meters effort.
The QTH is really fantastic and the noise level is actually 0.
Propagation on 10 meters at this latitude and at the low bottom of the cycle is
not as good as in Argentina or Uruguay but the station gives us the necessary
compensation. Hi?
Sergio PP5JR organized five SOSB operations from the same site on Boa Vista
Mountain.
Sergio took 15 meters as ZX5J and made, as usual a fantastic score.
Oliver  W6NV gave us again the honor to operate  20 meters with the call sign
PT5A fb score also.
Marcos PP5AMP played on 80 meters with the cal sign ZV5K, and our new talent
Evandro (15 years) PU5OGE took the worst horse operating the 160 meters. Hi?
I operated the 10 meters and it was a pleasure to be with those old friends.
In 2007 we won a MM from ZY100S (ZW5B station)  and next challenge is to
organize a MM from ZX5J.
Thanks for being on our logs.
73
Oms PY5EG (PP5EG)