[3830] 7QP HA1AG(@HG6N) SOCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 4 03:45:49 EDT 2008

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: HA1AG
Operator(s): HA1AG
Station: HG6N

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: Karancs 873m

--------------------
Total:   11     0  Mults = 7  Total Score = 210

I think this would be a fun contest with about 100 sunspots more...

I had high hopes for this one and negotiated a weekend off with XYL. I started
to hear W7's at 1400 and the last one (N9RV) faded out at 1600. Each QSO was a
struggle. I worked all the stations I could hear.

Most stations I heard/worked was from AZ. None of the NW Rockies could be
heard. Sry C, we had no chance... :(

The condx sucked so much that I quit at 1900.

Having 3 QSO Parties running at the same time, the organizers should to match
the exchanges here: ST+CNT in 7QP, CNT+ST in MARAC and CNT in IN-QP. Running 3
copies of logging SW ain't fun.

73!

zoli ha1ag