[3830] 7QP NX7TT SOSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 4 16:01:22 EDT 2008

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: NX7TT
Operator(s): NX7TT
Station: NX7TT

Class: SOSSB LP
QTH: Idaho
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:         693
--------------------
Total:   0     693  Mults = 60  Total Score = 83,160

Conditions were not as good as I had hoped they would be.. Started off slow and
then gained in progress. Lots of friends came by to say hello which was great.
Caught KO7X for a cw qso but he did not get my county so no good. He would have
been my only cw qso..
  Stayed on 20 as the other bands were worse for me here.
  Was going great and had a good run freq until someone from Ore came on freq
and run me off.. But will keep that in mind for the next time.
   Was on mainly to help put Idaho on the air and give out mults. Did work
several others in Idaho was glad to see the activity. Got all but Alaska for
WAS. Overall had a good time.. Hope next year will be better..

  Ed NX7TT
  Idaho Falls