[3830] 7QP K7K(KN5H) SOCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 4 20:53:31 EDT 2008

                    7th Area QSO Party

Call: K7K
Operator(s): KN5H
Station: KN5H

Class: SOCW HP
QTH: AZMCP
Operating Time (hrs):

--------------------
Total:  840     0  Mults = 66  Total Score = 166,320

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Great fun.
Worked all states, SD last one, got VE1,2,3,6,7,9.
Was sweating out the DX as only 5 called in on 20 in the morning, JA, EL2,DL,HA
and OK. Went and found an HP and then the ARI DX contest saved me with an IF9,
EA8, EA6 and HK. CU2JT called in on 40 and 80, very nice signals.
Condx so poor these days I was wondering if any DX was going to answer my
CQing.

Rig: FT1000MP, SB220, A3 tribander at 30 ft, 40 and 80 inv V at 27 feet.
CU in WPX CW de KN5H