[3830] NewEngQP W1XX Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 6 09:10:31 EDT 2008

                    New England QSO Party

Call: W1XX
Operator(s): W1XX
Station: W1XX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Washington County RI

   80:     81       104
   40:    202       280
   20:    167       875
------------------------
Total:    450      1259  Mults = 100  Total Score = 215,900

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

Ran high power and full compliment of antennas this year for the first time.
Twenty meter phone was an endless pit of QSOs....must have worked a gazillion
California stations.  It seems that this contest is now more phone oriented
than previously.  The rate would start to falter on the CW bands, but on 20
meter phone, no matter how many times I went back there, there was a steady
stream of callers.  Fifteen and 10 never materialized.  Mobile signals from out
west were often amazing...even worked two bicycle mobiles.  Got all 50 states
with North and South Dakota the last to fall.  Two KL7s and two KH6s called in
which was nice.  The ARI DX contest activity did afford some opportunity for
additional DX multipliers.  NEQP continues to be one of my favorite contests.