[3830] NewEngQP N1SXL Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 8 19:04:07 EDT 2008

                    New England QSO Party

Call: N1SXL
Operator(s): N1SXL
Station: N1SXL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WIN CT
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:              17
   40:
   20:             366
------------------------
Total:     0       383  Mults = 57  Total Score = 21,831

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

My first attempt at a contest with high power.  Had a blast.  Called CQ once to
start a 2 hour pile up.  A little busy on Saturday contenting with the 7 land
QSO Party.  95% of my contacts was from me calling CQ.  It is the Thursday
after the party and have already received 10 QSL cards in the mail.  I thought
the band condition were great.  If this the low spot I don't think I could
handle the peak sunspots.