[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 9 00:47:27 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - May 9

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   7      3
   40:  16      9
   20:  20     10
-------------------
Total:  45     23  Total Score = 1,035

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Finally connected with Ted/W4NZ for a few Q's tonight - FINALLY & Tnx, Ted!!!
Now I need to figue out why Steve/K0XP and I can't seem to hook upfor multiple
Q's like we used to way back when.

With 10 Q's in the 1st 5 minutes, I hoped again to break 50 but that same 40m
brick wall emerged.  80m/160m for us NVIS antenna guys in CA is also a bust for
mults.

Nice to work Bud/VA7ST after a long absence, and WW2Y in NE was a cool surprise
couple of Q's. Welcome to the Thursday Night FunFest, Peter.

A highlight of the last week was Saturday's lunch & 807's with Jim/N3BB during
his most recent trip out here.  What a FUN guy to hang out with!!!  Congrats on
your score tonight, Booga.  We have great NS participation from you CTDXCC
guys.

For those who would like a tasty AK mult in your NS logs, mark your calendars -
I hope to do the last NS(#15) as K6VVA/KL7 or KL8C.  I'm booked to do the IOTA
Contest that coming weekend, and if the plane gets in on time Thursday, should
be QRV in time for the NS which starts one hour earlier there.  It may be
close.

73 & Tnx for all the Q's...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust