[3830] CQ-M NG7Z SOSB/20CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 11 10:15:42 EDT 2008

                    CQ-M International DX Contest

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOSB/20CW LP
QTH: WA

   40:    1            1
   20:   32     0      9
  Sat:
---------------------------
Total:   32     0      9  Total Score = 288

The three hours spent was mostly listening for new stations as I popped into the
shack throughout the day. I have no idea how this contest is scored other than
the standard mults. TRlog shows 10 mults so that's what I put in the Cabrillo
log. But the rules web page refers to the different RU districts and none of
the Russian stations I worked had the same prefixes that the page shows. So the
contest managers will have to figure out my score. I submitted SOSB20 but worked
K1TTT on 40M. 20M opened up a bit over the pole on Saturday morning but only
heard the loud contest stations. Must have been much better for the US east
coast as I heard them working EU for several hours on both 20M and 40M. Will be
back next year to try again.
73 Paul NG7Z