[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA/SWL LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 16 02:17:17 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - May 16

Call: K6VVA/SWL
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: RF Hole
Operating Time (hrs): 2 mins

   80:   1     1
   40:   2     2
   20:   4     3
Total:   7     6  Total Score = 42

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

SWL Only (Approx.) - Not a real score.

CONGRATS to Tom/W7WHY, Rod/W7OM & Brian/N7LOX for breaking the 50 Q barrier.
Way to go, guys ... and to DanWA/K7SS for his new AMAZING Q Total !!!

Only listened a couple of minutes here and there while doing other stuff that
needed dealing with.  I did check into the post-NS Net and got the great news
about our NS friends up in the NorthWest.

I am still kicking myself for not actually operating, since the absence of QRM
and the usual log jams tightly packed into a couple of Khz would have most
likely put me back over 50 again too (only did it one time).

When the Dayon gang returns, we need to:

S-P-R-E-A-D O-U-T
S-P-R-E-A-D O-U-T
S-P-R-E-A-D O-U-T

... UP *and* DOWN MORE-MORE-MORE !!!