[3830] ARI IR4E(IK4ZHH) SO CW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri May 16 12:18:26 EDT 2008

                    ARI International DX Contest

Call: IR4E
Operator(s): IK4ZHH
Station: IK4ZHH

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: FORLI'

  160:   65     0       0       24
   80:  132     0       0       33
   40:  259     0       0       45
   20:  258     0       0       47
   15:   25     0       0       19
   10:    5     0       0        5
------------------------------------
Total:  745     0       0      173  Total Score = 197,220

Wonderful contest! Before contest sleep not so much so during contest i was not
fine... Only one problem with radio frequency returning on 40 meters.
During contest never used the packet cluster... With it i think more dxcc ..but
no problem..was been beautiful search tuning the vfo and ask qsy to a lot of OM.
Poor condition in high bands 10 15... a lot of people dont beleave me for qsy
and try qso... I think done the best with my condition: tl922+ft1000mp th3mk2
hygain + dipole inverted v mono for 40 80 and 160. Software used WINTEST with
cat (no cluster :( )

cu next year as IR4E again

Filippo IR4E at IK4ZHH