[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu May 22 23:47:08 EDT 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - May 23

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin

  160:   0      0
   80:  11      6
   40:  24      9
   20:  24      9
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  59     24  Total Score = 1,416

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

The bands were noisy from the huge storm up over Colorado. But activity was
terrific in general. I got off to a good start, but seemed to go QLF when I
worked, or tried to work, W9RE. Sorry Mike. I may have stayed on the frequency
one time when I had to send the exchange by hand and "plumb forgot" if I was
coming or going. Then later on eighty Mike called me but I somehow ended up on
the wrong radio and when I finally went back to him, it was too late and he was
working W0BH, who also originally had called me. Nice QLF as I missed both.

DanWA was everywhere. As usual.

Most QSO awards:

8 K7-DanWA
7 W9RE
5 K9BGL
4 N4AF, N2ZN, and N1LN
3 W5ZL and K1GU

Nice to hear Gary, W5ZL, on from here along with Austin station W5CT and KG5U
in Houston.

Almost had the sixty tonight. But lidded out.

Tnx to all. It's really a blast. CU all in the WPX with NT5C as my rent a
call.

Jim N3BB