[3830] WPX CW WT4PF(N4PN) SOAB(TS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 25 22:24:12 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: WT4PF
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: SOAB(TS) HP
QTH: Macon, GA

   20: 1017

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Another one in the book...this is a great contest even with a small
station. Only worked three stns on all six bands - NR4M, NX5M, and
KD4D...

Lots of noise on 160 and 80. 40m was about what I expected with a
dipole. 20 was also about what I expected but 10 and 15 meters were
both nice surprises..

Score up over last year by 300,000 points - more Q's and prefixs.
Bad planning for off time and ended up with a half hour, so had to
quit with an hour to go on Sunday evening. Goal was 3M, but fell a
little short.

Thanks to Dave, KB4ET for the use of the club call...

73, Paul, N4PN

FT1000MP/AL1200
TH-5 @ 70'
Alpha-Delta 40/80