[3830] WPX CW KG5U SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun May 25 23:32:43 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: TX

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Only did part time this weekend.  Too many other things going on these days.  It
seemed like conditions weren't too hot.  But, there was some activity on 10m
which was nice to see.  And 15m had something going on most of the day Sunday.
Sunday afternoon was good for picking off the Euro big boys on 20m, but I had
only a few Carib's and and fewer SA's and nothing farther west than Hawaii. I
used the time to try out N1MM logging software and try to get used to its way
of doing SO2R.  I think it and I came to some sort of understanding.  We'll see
how it works in the Thursday night NCCC Sprints. :-)
As usual...fun!