[3830] WPX CW EE5BM(EA5BM) SOSB40(R) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 26 15:15:26 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: EE5BM
Operator(s): EA5BM
Station: EA5BM/P

Class: SOSB40(R) HP
QTH: Near Morella

   40: 1090

A field day operation with a single inverted V at 12 m high, 1100 m asl. Too
many storms :-(((((

I made !!! 106 !!!! dupes (proportional to ES9C) and due to same problem. After
contest I searched the cluster and I was spoted as EI7M, nobody is checking the
call, directly put in log the spot and that is OK.... Results...... 106 dupes,
what a messe.

EE5 prefix was fine to running  but in S&P  H O R R I B L E,  need to send cw
at 15 WPM.

Happy to log more than 1000 q. with a single inverted v and loosing 6 to 8
hours of operation for QSY of QTH.

See you in next contest