[3830] WPX CW M0ITY(@G0KPW) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 26 17:07:59 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: M0ITY
Operator(s): M0ITY
Station: G0KPW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO02RF

Total:  995  Prefixes = 494  Total Score = 1,243,398

RADIOS:      FT1000-D
ANTENNAS:    402CD at 100ft 1st Night, TH5 at 100FT, 5el-10m at 35ft,Vertical
402CD failed after 1st night so quickly "bodged" single Vertical on 40m, very
suprised with it's performance!!
10m - wow! great fun. Thought earlier on focusing there and expected good
prop.but
it overwelmed my expectations, 1st day few VE's and NA, 2nd day VU2PTT on CQ.I
thought I'm a sleep and dreaming as could not find QRG on 10m hihi.
40m generally ok, QRN high and limited antns.space to go further. I am
generally not CW op and couldn't make QSO 2 years ago so I hope to improve,sri
for my rusty CW skills.
Thanks to all for points.
Thanks Bob,Andy,Stavros Andrew and G0KPW for use of station and testing setup.
73 All and CU. TU all M6T/KPW team for support.
Jiri