[3830] WPX CW SE5E(SM5AJV) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon May 26 17:28:34 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: SE5E
Operator(s): SM5AJV
Station: SM5AJV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: JO89LW

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

Great contest with suprising condx!
Very nice after a loooong period of sunspot minimum.

I had too much to prepare and didn't get any sleep prior
the contest start. I was modifying my homebrew SO2R-box and
WinKeyer to get audioswitchining working together with
WinTest. Half an hour before start it finally worked!
The scenario thing in WinTest worked UFB with this simple
type of hardware.

Thanks to everyone who copied my 10 dits!

Ingo SM5AJV