[3830] WPX CW E77DX M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue May 27 05:21:08 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: E77DX
Operator(s): E74IW, E75DX, E77DX, E77EY, T90R, T90U
Station: E77DX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: JN84IX (Prijedor)

   40: 1453
   20: 2023

Club: BHCC (Bosnia & Herzegovina Contest Club)

Comments:

Even we had some RFI problems between the stations and stayed 4 times without
power(each time for 10-20 min) it was not possible to compete with ES9C. They
must be in another contest as we were. We could just dream about 7970 QSO´s.
My congratulation Tonno!

It was pleasure to have new operator, Rade E74IW on our side which get back
into contesting after many many years!

Also thanks to rest of team to finish the contest and take care about closing
the station after the contest because i need to left allready sonday afternoon.

Now is time for antenna work.....i just hope to find enough time to setup
everything as planed this summer!

73 es best dx
de E77DX/OE1EMS
Braco