[3830] WPX CW PT1T(PY1KN) SOSB20 HP

marcelo at alternex.com.br marcelo at alternex.com.br
Tue May 27 20:44:27 EDT 2008

Wow, I was forgetting the most important! My mentor and brother PY5EG was also there as
PP5EG on 80m Assisted!

Sorry Oms

Marcelo, PY1KN
-------

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: PT1T
Operator(s): PY1KN
Station: ZX5J

Class: SOSB20 HP
QTH:

   20: 1882

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Thanks to Sergio, PP5JR for letting me use his fantastic station (ZX5J). I had
the great pleasure and honour of sharing the station with my great friend Carl,
AI6V, who operated SOSB 15m, and PP5KR who was on 10m.
I miscalculated the rest period, which cost me one hour.
Thanks to all who called PT1T, the first time I use this call.
Marcelo, PY1KN