[3830] WPX CW CT9M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed May 28 16:47:10 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: CT9M
Operator(s): OM3GI OM3LA OM3NA OM3RM OM7JG
Station: CT9M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Madeira

   40: 1683
   20: 1620

Club: Slovak contest group

Comments:

After a successful CQ WW 160 m CW contest under the call sign CT9M we decided to
participate in the CQ WPX CW contest from CT3 again. Our goal was to set a new
world record. We succeeded to fulfill our goal and we broke the 2001 M/S world
record by a significant piece. However, we have to wait for the results of the
competition that achieved outstanding results as well. Congratulations to EF8M
and P33W. We should find out shortly if we are the new world record holder.

A big thanks goes also to Luis CT3EE, Jose CT3BD and the whole Madeira Contest
Team for their help during the set ups – before and after the contest. They
are really fantastic people and we are happy to have them as our friends.

73 and best DX de
Tibi OM3RM