[3830] WPX CW VE3WDM SO(A)AB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat May 31 13:46:47 EDT 2008

                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE3WDM
Operator(s): VE3WDM
Station: VE3WDM

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH:

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

My head was just not in this one...To start did not realize logger was logging
in wrong contest (Volta) until 25 qso's logged. Had to stop and re log all
contacts. Then for some reason 20 went dead as did 40 after about 15 mins of up
and down the band real slow looking for contacts did I find somehow I switched
over to my dummy load!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then to top it off spotted BY1V turns out my
code skill were in the toilet too.... it was 6Y1V. Sorry to those who though
China was booming in....:)But overall had a great time and looking forward to
next year.