[3830] CQWW SSB WE3C M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Nov 1 10:30:29 EDT 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): WE3C, KQ3V, NN3Q, K3CT, KQ3F, W2GD
Station: WE3C

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: EPA

  160:  116    18       72
   80:  754    27      105
   40: 1186    28      120
   20: 2251    38      153
   15: 1239    32      123
   10:   48    10       20

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We experienced a huge improvement in our results over last year.

We tried to maximize our run station's performance by managing the band changes
carefully.  This worked very well although it appears we may have missed a few
opportunities.

Our team's focus on keeping the run stations going was excellent, although
available operator time impacted our S&P efforts.

Propagation at times frustrated us, as we were able to hear many new
multipliers, but were unable to work them.

The most exciting station improvement was experienced with the recently
modified 40M beam.  Our Q's almost doubled from last year and we are anxious to
see how well it performs in the CW contest.

Thanks to all the callers, the great competition and the sponsors for holding
this wonderful event.

And, a big thank you to everyone that helps maintain and improve the station.

A super special thank you to the WE3C Team for your outstanding efforts and
performance!

73,

The WE3C Team
www.we3c.com