[3830] CQWW SSB IR4M M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 08:56:42 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): IK1SPR, IK2QEI, IK3QAR, IK3STG, IK4DCW, IK4HVR, IK4MGP, IK4WMH, IZ3ESV, IZ4GWE
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MONTECODRUZZO (FC)

  160:  202    14       68
   80:  487    24      100
   40: 1018    35      127
   20: 1748    39      152
   15: 1475    38      137
   10:   98    10       51

Club: ROMAGNA CONTEST TEAM

Comments:

This time Murphy kept away from our location and we were able to run the
whole contest without problems. Moreover, the improved setup and skills have
made this our all time best result in CQWW SSB. The nice conditions on LF
(specially during second night)have produced a good number of multipliers.
TI1R was really strong on Topband sunday morning, but....
A good run with USA sunday afternoon, but poor condition on 10m.
Nice to see Flavio, IK1SPR and Stefano, IK2QEI joining the team for the whole
contest.  Many thanks to Claudio, IK4DCW for the great technical support.

Further info, photo's and more on www.ir4m.it

See you in CW part.

The IR4M team