[3830] SS CW N1SZ SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 21:18:56 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N1SZ
Operator(s): N1SZ
Station: N1SZ

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: FM19
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Just moved to this QTH last month, I didn't think I would have an antenna up so
I could participate for SS CW. BUT... Thursday night I hung a 80m dipole up at
50'.  I had lots of fun this contest.  This was as close to a sweep as I've
ever come.  I heard VY1 on 15m & 20m but never could raise him.  Spent my time
running S&P and 25W or less.  Thanks to everybody.  Nice to see so many PVRC
stations on the air!