[3830] SS CW W3/NH7C SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 21:50:40 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: W3/NH7C
Operator(s): NH7C
Station: W3/NH7C

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Maryland

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another good test of the new temporary vertical at my home QTH. Only enough time
for a part time effort this weekend. I ran Unlimited so I could see the spots,
even though I only had 100 watts output to the vertical.

Working W7RN in Nevada for my last state on 80 Meters and #249 for 5 Band
Worked All States was great. I hope to work #250 during ARRL SS SSB when I hear
a North Dakota station on 15 Meters. Hearing and working KH6LC on 40 Meters with
the sun up at my Maryland QTH at 0838 local/1338 UTC (0930 before the time
change) was a great surprise. What a super pair of ears at KH6LC to hear my 100
watts at that time of the day.

73,

Sid W3/NH7C

Missed: WTX EWA ID NL QC MB NT