[3830] SS CW KO7X SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 22:03:28 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I thought sure that I would miss out on the clean sweep this year. I spent a lot
of time Sunday waiting for VY1EI to show up somewhere. There were a couple of
spots but I never found him running. I had 79 sections in the log with ND and
VE4 being #77 and 78. Finally he was spotted on 15M (not my best band). He had
a decent signal and I managed to work him on the first call right after VE3TA.
I got 3 Wyoming stations in the log this time so no one should have missed it.
Also worked a bunch of KL7s. Not too bad for a casual effort.