[3830] SS CW K0OU SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 22:05:16 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO

Club: KCDXC

Comments:

80 was the best band despite strange conditions. 20 over noise and QSB sounded
like there was some kind of solar flare but the weak signals just kept coming.
Tough on the ears but fun. Started on 40 but quickly went to 15 to try to get
the hard mults early. As a matter of fact, my first Q was KH6LC and the 2ns was
WP3R, Good way to start. Had KH6, PR, VI, AK, and VY1 all in the first hour.
Last mult was KE0A in ND who I called for a couple of hours on 20, then he
answered my CQ on 40 later Sunday morning. All in all, good contest and good
fun.