[3830] SS CW VE8EV SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 2 22:29:33 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE8EV
Operator(s): VE8EV
Station: VE8EV

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Inuvik, NWT

CW is NOT my thing and SS is a particularly chatty contest but I knew there
wasn't going to be much activity from NT this year so I did what I could from
home.  All S&P with a non-resonant vertical and skimmer doing most of the heavy
lifting on the decoding side.  If its any consolation to everyone, one of the
many sections I missed was NT...

Glad to have a chance to see how the bands are playing for SS Phone in two
weeks.  We'll have the multi station running and the big antennas up so expect
us to be loud (if the electronic overcast cooperates...)

de VE8EV

"It's all DX from here!"