[3830] SS CW KS8O Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 07:06:51 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: KS8O
Operator(s): KS8O
Station: KS8O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: U.P. Mich

Club: Menominee River Radio Club

Comments:

Did alot of listening for specific sections. Never found NWT and will be
interested in finding out how many stations operated from there. Had a lot of
fun search and pouncing, but things got real slow when I got down to the last
couple of sections.
  Many thanks to all the stations that stuck with me while trying to figure out
what I was sending, bit of a slow fist. Thanks for the fun and I'll see you on
the phone version and this one next year.