[3830] SS CW N6EE(@W6XK) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 12:11:53 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6EE
Operator(s): N6EE, W6XK
Station: W6XK

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: SJV

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very good conditions with all 80 sections represented and fairly easy to work.
Made the sweep at 0300Z Saturday which was exciting and really took the
pressure off.  Lots of activity this year from all areas especially PVRC and
the Midwest.  Thank you QRPers! Sure a bunch again this year.

Murphy was relatively kind to us - just a minor network card problem which left
us without packet for several hours Sunday.  Otherwise everything worked without
a hitch.  LOVE the new K3!  We had no problem finding a "hole" in the wall to
wall QRM on any band at any time.  We could squeeze right in and still copy the
S Zero QRPers - thank you Elecraft!

Oh, and thanks to the guy who quickly set us straight when we sent our first CQ
- an hour early!  Duh.

Thanks to all for the Q's - it made for a most enjoyable CW SS.  See you all in
the Phone SS in two weeks.
73,
Ron N6EE and Chet W6XK