[3830] SS CW N6AJR Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 3 14:05:52 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: N6AJR
Operator(s): N6AJR N6RNO
Station: N6AJR

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EB

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

We had a lot of fun. Neither of us work CW. Individually working last year we
had less then 90 QSO's total. This year N6RNO work about 150 and N6AJR garnered
the rest on the secondary bands. This was 100% S&P. Neither of us can handle
pileups for a run. It was a big learning experience. We only had verticals on
40/80/160. The only calls we saw on 160 we had already worked. By the last hour
of the contest we pretty much were left with calls in the bandmaps that we could
not even hear. Next year, maybe we will get brave enough to try and run a little
(better practice some for this). 73 Rhino & Tom