[3830] SS CW VE4EAR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 4 07:50:24 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE4EAR
Operator(s): VE4EAR
Station: VE4EAR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:

Really just a spare time effort trying to hand out the VE4 multiplier.

Still haven't resolved the RFI to the neighbors home theater system so that
forced the low power entry. CW is not my favorite mode but still like getting
on when I can. Also since the temperatures were in the mid teens (low 60'sF) I
took advantage and complete the yard work and tower work.

I also missed the VE4 multi even though I heard theat there was at least 4 of
us on.

Thanks for the Q's and the patience.

See you big time (I hope) in SS-SSB!

Ed