[3830] SS CW VE7XF SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 4 23:17:56 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs):

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

My first contest as "Assisted" - I wanted to make sure I got all the neat swag
available for the 75th. I thought it would be like shooting fish in a barrel,
but it wasn't quite that easy. Almost despaired of working NWT and EWA, but
they came through in the end. My first SS was in 1958, but I've missed a few
since.

After struggling more than once to make N1MM do what I wanted, I thought it's
about time we had a Q signal for "QRX - I'm having a computer problem."?
How about QFC?

Ralph, VE7XF