[3830] WAE RTTY VE3RCN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 9 19:25:03 EST 2008

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Welland, On

Total:  112  122    0     0  Total Score = 13,644

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Fun contest. Limited time. Sandwiched right between the SS tests that my family
lets me go at full tilt (this is what I got hooked on back in 89 by acccident).
It is truly amazing how my signal improves by 10db in the last hour of the
contest. My lowly dipole racked up lots of Qs on 80m in that time frame. Hope
you all had fun. I was that casual contestor you all look for in this one. I
had Remembrance Day ceremonies to attend with the Navy as well as family
obligations.