[3830] WAE RTTY ZC4LI Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 04:52:02 EST 2008

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ESBA  CYPRUS

   80:  233  0453   220    48
   40:  368  0818   450    61
   20:  422  0942   520    61
   15:  475  1095   620    61
   10:  003  0003   000    02
-------------------------------
Total: 1501  3311  1819   623  Total Score = 2,062,753

Club: ESBA

Comments:

SO1R

Antennas:-  C/Craft A3S + 40M addon @ 50ft  Titanex 160HD
Amp:-       Acom-1000
Rig:-       Icom-756 Pro3
Software:-  Win-Test 3.24 Dev

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Condx were fair, a bit noisy on 80 and 40 with the
usual on 10.
Best hour was 74.
Managed to beat my last years score by half a mil +
so all in all not too bad.

Gripes.

Why enter this contest if you are not going to send or
receive QTC's !! I must have had a least 30 stations
declining QTC's.
It is the sending and receiving of QTC's that makes
this contest.
Whinge over.

Log is on LoTW for paper Qsl's see QRZ.COM.

73 and hope to cu in the CQWW CW,   Steve.