[3830] CQWW SSB GI0KOW SOSB/80 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 04:54:21 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: GI0KOW
Operator(s): GI0KOW
Station: GI0KOW

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80: 2297    26      110
Total: 2297    26      110  Total Score = 433,432

Good to get back on in CQWW SSB after quite a long absense, found it tough going
at times and my lack of time on air really showed. Thanks to all who had
patience when I constantly asked for fills on your calls.
Suffered from quite a bit of deliberate qrm and in particular one fellow EU
station who followed me around for a large part of the weekend cqing on the
frequency I was on using my call. I know he worked a lot of stations so if you
are NIL I do apologise.

Thank you for all the contacts - the log is uploaded on LOTW.
73 Robert