[3830] WAE RTTY ZM2B(ZL2BR/ZM2B) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 06:32:58 EST 2008

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: ZM2B
Operator(s): ZL2BR/ZM2B
Station: ZM2B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Plymouth, NZ

   80:    1    1           4
   40:  136  246   110   150
   20:  147  267   120    76
   15:  114  194    80    78
   10:    2   12    10     2
------------------------------
Total:  400  720   320   310  Total Score = 223,200

Essentially this was really just a evening/night contest for me, as between
sunrise and around 1600 local time, apart from a couple of very weak JA and a
W6, there were no rtty signals on any bands at all.

Was suprised to make so many Eu contacts on 21MHz.  No W/VE worked on 21MHz
even though in the morning here, 2100-0100utc, I could copy the 4U1UN, W6WX and
KH6WO beacons. Even 28MHz was open to Asia, but only worked a couple of UA0.

Gotta have a couple of whinges. The UT0 who asked me to spot him, some how got
accidently erased from my log. And on 40m the very strong and very impatient
RA9 station who kept repeatedly calling me when I was trying to copy reply
reports from US stations, also never made it into my log.

73, Frank