[3830] CQWW SSB OA4WW(HP1WW) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 10 15:31:29 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: OA4WW
Operator(s): HP1WW
Station: OA4WW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lima, Peru

  160:    7     5        6
   80:  108    17       30
   40:  524    26       71
   20:  590    22       76
   15: 1197    25       81
   10:  103    14       29

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Soapbox:
Saturday occurred something very strange with the propagation in Lima area.
I felt that there was a black hole which absorbed all the energy I was
transmitting because nobody attended me.
Instead of having my goal 3000 Q´s met on Saturday I only had 700.
Sunday everything was back to normal and I made my 1800 Q´s.

Please look as a reference the results of 2006 at the excatly same station and
same op:

TOTAL  5056 QSOs   DXC: 404  CQ: 137  Final Score = 7.805.007 points