[3830] WAE RTTY YR9P(YO9HP) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Nov 11 02:57:13 EST 2008

                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: YR9P
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KN35BA

   80:  307   307         256
   40:  516   516         264
   20:  551   551         172
   15:  119   119         104
   10:   90    90          34
-------------------------------
Total: 1583  1583  1166   830  Total Score = 2,281,670

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

WAE contests are always funny. This year I operated from Eu side (last year I
was A45WD) and enjoyed all QSO/QTC-s. The target was to reach the score of last
year’s winner (UW8I with 2.2 mil. pts) and I did it. Of course my score is not
good enough to win this year, due to the very nice figures of the same “big
guns”: UW8I, RD3A, DL3TD, etc. Congratulations!
Thanks everybody for patience to copy or repeat the QTC-s. It’s a pity that
some DX stations, even with good signals, rejected the QTC traffic. They should
start one day and I am sure they will enjoy it. 73 and see you in CQWWCW! Alex,
YO9HP