[3830] NCCC Sprint KH7B(K4XS) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Fri Nov 14 01:07:40 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 14

Call: KH7B
Operator(s): K4XS
Station: KH7XS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KH6
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  35     30
Total:  35     30  Total Score = 2,100

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

You gotta read the email I got after the contest from some wahoo.  See below.
13 November 08

K4XS/KH7B/KH7XS, whatever:

You, or someone else running your contest station came up tonight
on about 7189 kc around 0240Z and blitzed a QSO that had been in
progress just below you for the last half hour.

It's enough losing complete weekends to you foaming-at-the-mouth
anal-retentive compulsive-obsessive idiots.  My friends and I can
put up with that.  We figure if you get your jollies for 30-some-odd
hours you'll burn out whatever few neurons you have left in your
atrophied brains for a while and quit trashing the bands until the next
contest.

But when an op at your station comes on TWO DAYS BEFORE THE CONTEST
IS SCHEDULED TO START, and stomps all over a QSO in progress while
moronically braying he's doing "sweepstakes practice", ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

GIVE US A BREAK, WILL YOU!

And if it wasn't you operating last night, read the riot act to the slimeball
who WAS operating.

--Royally Pissed Off In CONUS, but not surprised