[3830] SS SSB KH6LC(SM0DRD) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 22:23:46 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KH6LC
Operator(s): SM0DRD
Station: KH6LC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Keaau, HI

For us cw diehard types, it was fun getting one's throat sore... I had two
wonderful runs on 15 both days, the high bands died on Sunday just when I had
to quit to go to the airport to meet my significant other, who had just done
the same grueling trip from Sweden to Hawaii (11 time-zones diff) as I did just
before the cw part.  40 and 80 were not fun this weekend in spite of the
fantastic station.

Wonderful to make the sweep on phone, too, Saturday night I didn't think I
would make it, missing both difficult and easy ones.  SS is different!

Cu in the WW when we will make serious noise.

Goran, SM0DRD