[3830] SS SSB K6IAM(@W6JZH) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 16 23:14:39 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K6IAM
Operator(s): K6IAM
Station: W6JZH

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Pittsburg, CA

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

BAND   QSO DUP SECT  POINTS
-----------------------------
  160     0   0    0       0
   80   128   0    3     256
   40   435   1    9     868
   20   640   0   57    1280
   15   266   0   11     532
   10     0   0    0       0
-----------------------------
TOTAL  1469   1   80    2936
=============================
    TOTAL SCORE : 234 880

My first SO experience. Think I did OK :) Many thanks to W6JZH for being a very
accommodating host, and to all the KBers.

I had all sections expect PR and NL when I quit for a few hours of sleep around
0900Z. NL was easy first thing on Sunday morning, but after a few hours, was
beginning to wonder if anyone was going to show up at KP4. Eventually broke
through the KP3S pile-up, and later easily added WP4SK for insurance.

Had some good runs on 15 when 20 was complete mayhem. Good runs on 40 too.

Now I need a shower and proper night's sleep ;)