[3830] SS SSB K1RY Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 17 07:33:20 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K1RY
Operator(s): K1RY
Station: K1RY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DELAWARE

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This year went A, more QSO's but missed 9 sections.  Just an 80/40/20 Fan Fold
Dipole and 100W. Got Killed on 20 so spent more time on the lower bands.
Caught the 15M opening but also had a hard time working new multiplers.  Took
many calls and time to work those 6 new sections.

Had a number of stations also commenting on the activity from PVRC, one guy
said" What is going on there?  DE is usually tough to work and you make my 8th
DE".

All in all had fun, need to spend more time but a few things came up that I had
to do.

If using N1MM make sure you use all the post contest tools, ran the visible
dupe sheet and caught a QSO that had a typo, put a Zero in instead of a O.

K1RY