[3830] SS SSB N3ZL Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Nov 17 10:52:03 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): ~1.5

Total:  18  Sections = 15  Total Score = 540

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Spent about an hour and a half working 18 hard earned QSOs from the mobile.
Small surprise when I worked W0SD in SD. Thanks to everyone for their patience
in pulling me out, especially K6SV.

Looks like at least a couple stations missed a sweep only missing SC. Hopefully
next year I'll be able to do a serious effort from the club station here in both
the cw (especially) and phone (eh..) sweeps.

Now I'm looking forward to cq ww from NQ4I!

73 de Greg N3ZL