[3830] SS SSB N0QO SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 20 15:21:18 EST 2008

                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N0QO
Operator(s): N0QO
Station: N0QO

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 22:50

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I am still very new to contesting and making many mistakes.  My exchange was
based on single op hp but I received help on the air to get the last section I
needed for a sweep section which was ND.  I called the ARRL Monday morning and
learned that this was against the unassisted rules.  Therefore I am changing to
the Unlimited category.

I worked from Jim (W0UR's) station.  I am not sure I did his tremendous station
justice but I had a great time.

Ken, N0QO