[3830] NCCC Sprint W4NZ LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Nov 20 22:17:50 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 21

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN

  160:   6      6
   80:  22     10
   40:  24      9
Total:  52     25  Total Score = 1,300

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Good to be back to the regular NS rules again. Loudest stations on 40m were K0AD
and KH6LC. Talk about strange conditions! W1UE at times was strong, too. EL2DX
had "our" frequency on 160m (559 here) so it was nice to see the gang give him
room and move down. Heard N6RO on 160m. Good to hear fellow TCGers NA4K, K1GU
and NB4M on.

Thanks to the NCCC gang for keeping this going.  I believe the earlier time has
helped activity - in the East anyway (hi).

Thanks for all the QSO's.

73, Ted W4NZ
                            NS LADDER 1.16 - W4NZ
160M:
 1 IA   2 IL   3 IN   4 MN   5 PA   6 WI
80M:
 1 GA   2 IA   3 IL   4 IN   5 MA   6 MN   7 MT   8 PA   9 TN   10 WI

40M:
 1 CA   2 FL   3 GA   4 KH6  5 MA   6 MN   7 OR   8 TN   9 WA
20M:
160M  QSOS  =   6 in  5 minutes
 80M  QSOS  =  22 in  10 minutes
 40M  QSOS  =  24 in  14 minutes