[3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOSB(A)/20 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:23:03 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOSB(A)/20 LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): ~8

   20:  205    26       60

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Didn't put a whole lot of effort into this year's contest. Did a single band job
on 20M using the new Microkeyer and spotting assistance for the first time. I
was looking for some fillers for WAZ. Still missing Zone 34. Got all the others
though. EU seemed to be MIA on Sunday. Best contact was ZS1EL after a long pile
up. Almost 100% was S&P. I tried CQing a few times but stateside stations kept
calling so gave up on that. Kinda neat clicking on the bandmap and watching the
radio respond. Too easy actually. I can see how a guy could get real used to
using the mouse instead of the dial on the radio. Think I'll pass on the
bandmap gizmo and stick to true S&P.
Thanks for the q's
73 Paul NG7Z