[3830] CQWW CW NN7SS(K6UFO) SOAB QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 19:25:22 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NN7SS
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: NN7SS

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: WA

  160:    5     4        3
   80:   17     8        8
   40:   44    10       18
   20:  162    25       61
   15:   48    12       25
   10:    3     2        2

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Despite lack of solar flux, 15m was pretty good,
and I even worked another continent on 10m! (NA to SA)
I soared past my goal of 100K QRP points, thanks to
all the JAs and VEs. As usual when QRP, CQing was next
to useless, so lots of tune and call, tune and call.
The computer had to be reboot a couple times when it
got slug-ish. Lots of good ears out there - Thanks!

NN7SS (op K6UFO)

160m inverted L
80-meter half-sloper
40m shorty yagi at 50ft
20m 3-el SteppIR at 50ft
15M C3 Tribander at 55ft
10m 3-el SteppIR at 50ft
Two Yaesu FT-1000MPs turned down to 5 watts
Writelog software and W5XD Multi-keyer