[3830] CQWW CW N5AU SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Nov 30 20:08:29 EST 2008

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N5AU
Operator(s): N5AU
Station: N5AU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NTX

  160:   24    12       19
   80:   78    14       49
   40:  121    20       63
   20:  368    33      107
   15:  111    20       49
   10:   18     5        8
------------------------------
Total:  720   104      295  Total Score = 787,227

Club: North Texas Contest Club

Comments:

Called everyone I could hear through the local QRN.    Most of them came back.
10 meters was almost a complete bust.    I did work a few deep SA stations but
nothing further north.   No sign of PJ2T, PJ4A, TO4X, etc.    I did manage to
work HC8N and 3X5A on 10 to complete the 6 bands, but they were VERY weak.   I
don't ever recall HC8N being so weak on any band.

Let's hope the sunspots start showing up during 2009 to bring 10 back to life.